Thank you for your interest in joining our organization. You may become a member by just filling out the form below and submitting it. It is not required that you pay a fee however, we are a small organization with a modest budget to help with our advocacy efforts. All members will receive invites to organizational activities.
We hope that you consider a membership donation. Your membership fee will allow you to receive periodic updates on current changes in US policies, advocacy initiatives, and more. Thank you for your interest.
- $20 - Individual
- $25 - Household
- $10 - Student
- $50 - Organization Affiliate
How your continued membership renewal or donation has helped us:
• We organized a car caravan in July, 2021, to demonstrate our solidarity with Cuba during their heroic efforts to fight the effects of the pandemic and assist poorer nations around the globe with emergency medical needs;
• Worked closely with our partner Global Links in two successful campaigns—raising $5,000 in May 2021 as part of a successful effort nationally that sent six million syringes to the Cuban Ministry of Health;
• Raised $14,505 by the end of December 2021 specifically for badly needed PPE equipment and supplies that were shipped to Matanzas;
• We strengthened our relationship with Congressman Mike Doyle who signed every legislative effort in opposition to the blockade, met with the Cuban Ambassador, worked to re-constitute the Cuba Caucus at the Capitol and we now await a visit to Pittsburgh from Ambassador Lianys Torres Rivera;
• Improved our outreach by updating our web site: cubasipgh.org;
• Maintained our communication in joint planning and advocacy with the National Network on Cuba and dozens of solidarity organizations across the U.S. to fight the travel ban and illegal economic blockade